Anyway. Go fill out the Rafflecopter below, and follow all my friends and fellow bloggers! You could win an Artisan KitchenAid mixer (so jealous! I have the Custom one and in Chrome because they ran out of Empire Red where I got it on sale), $300 giftcard to Target, and 10 cookbooks from amazing bloggers! However, this giveaway is for U.S. Residents only. Sorry my fellow Canadians, I literally just realized this and I feel like it’s too late for me to find a way to make this open to Canadians. I’M SO SORRY.
But you can still make these amazing brownies. =P
Now go wish Ashton a Happy Birthday! And fill out the rafflecopter if you qualify =)
Want to win some of my favorite things?! Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- KitchenAid Artisan 5 qt. Stand Mixer – Red
- A $300 Gift Card to Target
- All of the Blogger recipe books pictured above! (10 total)
How can you enter to win all of these goodies (an $800 value!)? Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below by signing in with your Facebook or E-mail account (you’re required to use one of those so we can contact you if you win!):
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- - 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled, and puréed
- - ¼ cup melted butter
- - 1 egg
- - 1 cup white sugar
- - ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- - 2 tsp instant coffee granules
- - 2 tbsp hot water
- - ¾ cup cocoa powder (natural, I haven't tried dutch-processed with this recipe before)
- - ¼ cup flour (use gluten-free flour if you want to keep it GF)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper with some overhang (to pull out later)
- Mix the puréed avocado, white sugar, brown sugar, melted butter (but cooled), and the egg together until it is incorporated.
- Mix together the hot water and coffee powder together until the granules have dissolved
- Add the coffee mixture, cocoa powder, and flour to the avocado mixture and mix until the mixture is uniform.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared 8x8 pan, and bake for 35 minutes. The center won't be completely baked, but it shouldn't be jiggly. When you use a cake tester in the center, moist crumbs should cling to the stick.
- Using the parchment paper overhangs, remove the brownies from the pan and let cool on a wire rack for at least 1 hour (best at room temperature).
- Cut into 16 squares, keep in an airtight container for 2-3 days.